Easy-to-make cinnamon raisin oatmeal cups baked to perfection.
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup maple syrup, honey or brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons oil and/or unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy nut butter
- ⅓ cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the oats, cinnamon, baking powder and salt until combined. Add the milk, eggs, maple syrup, oil and nut butter and stir to thoroughly combine. Fold in the raisins.
- Use a ¼ cup measuring cup to scoop the mixture into each muffin well, filling it about ¾ of the way full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the oatmeal cups are set and the edges are lightly browned. Let slightly cool then remove from the muffin tin.
- Once completely cooled, store the oatmeal cups in an airtight container or large sealable bag. Store at room temperature up to 7 days or in the freezer up to 2 months.
Substitution Tip: Try this recipe with a variety of dried or frozen fruit, like dried cherries or frozen blueberries.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 96
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 99mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
Keywords: oats, oatmeal, plant-based, vegetarian