Are you ready for a simple beverage recipe that will be a showstopper at all of your holiday parties?
Let me introduce you to this Cranberry Ginger Mocktail!
Here’s how to make it:
Step 1 – Peel a 1-inch piece of fresh ginger. Add it to an empty cocktail glass with a sprig of fresh rosemary and a few fresh cranberries.
Step 2 – Use a cocktail muddler or the back of a fork to “smush” the ginger, rosemary and cranberries (this will release their flavors).
Step 3 – Fill the glass with ice. Fill the glass half full with 100% cranberry juice, then top it off with ginger kombucha or diet ginger ale.
Step 4 – Garnish it with fresh cranberries and a small sprig of rosemary.
Step 5 – Enjoy!Print
A simple spritzy holiday mocktail with cranberries, ginger and rosemary.
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 16 ounces ginger kombucha or diet ginger ale
- 12 ounces 100% cranberry juice
- Fresh cranberries and fresh rosemary, for garnish
- Distribute the ginger slices and rosemary sprigs in the bottom of two mason jars. Use a muddler to smash the ginger and rosemary sprigs.
- Fill each glass with ice. Pour the kombucha and cranberry juice into each glass. Garnish with fresh cranberries and rosemary.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 156
- Sugar: 14g
- Sodium: 10mg
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: mocktail, drink, drinks, holiday, beverage