Melted dark chocolate-coated strawberries. An easy special treat!
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips or chunks
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 12 fresh strawberries
- Red and pink sprinkles (optional)
- Place the dark chocolate and coconut oil in a microwaveable-safe bowl. Microwave on high in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until chocolate and coconut oil is melted.
- Dip each strawberry into the chocolate mixture and line on parchment paper. Sprinkle with sprinkles (if using).
- Let harden for 2-3 hours, then serve. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Cooking Tip: The coconut oil helps the coconut harden.
- Serving Size: 1 strawberry
- Calories: 49
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
Keywords: chocolate, dark chocolate, treat, dessert