A classic, yet better-for-you taco dip loaded with veggies!
- 14-ounce can fat free refried beans (about 1 ½ cups)
- 6-ounce container plain Greek yogurt (about ⅔ cup)
- 1-ounce packet low sodium taco seasoning (about 2 tablespoons)
- 8-ounce container guacamole (about 1 cup)
- 2.25-ounce jar sliced black olives (about ⅓ cup)
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium Roma tomato, diced (about ½ cup)
- 1 medium scallion, thinly sliced (about 3 tablespoons)
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Spread the refried beans in an even layer on a medium-sized platter.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt and taco seasoning until combined. Spread the Greek yogurt mixture on top of the refried beans, then spread the guacamole on top of the Greek yogurt mixture.
- Top the dip with black olives, shredded cheese, diced Roma tomatoes and sliced green onion.
- Cover and refrigerate the dip until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips.
Substitution Tip: Try with refried black beans instead of pinto.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 407mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
Keywords: taco dip, superbowl, super bowl, snacks, appetizer