Peaches, blueberries and banana make this creamy yogurt smoothie sweet and delicious.
- 1 medium ripe banana, peeled and frozen
- ¾ cup frozen peach slices
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Place the banana, peaches, blueberries, Greek yogurt, milk and honey (if using) in the pitcher of a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
For a higher protein smoothie: Add a scoop or two of your favorite unflavored or vanilla protein powder.
Substitution Tip: Try mango or pineapple instead of peaches and strawberries, blackberries or raspberries instead of blueberries.
- Serving Size: 2 smoothies
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 85mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
Keywords: smoothie, smoothies, breakfast, snack, brunch, berries