An easy sheet pan dinner with cod, baby red potatoes and broccoli.
- 1 ½ pounds baby red potatoes, cubed
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets (from about 1 medium head)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1 ½ pounds cod filets
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange the potatoes and broccoli on the baking sheet. Coat with half of the olive oil, then sprinkle with half of the Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper. Toss to coat.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are slightly soft. Add the cod filets to the baking sheet and coat with the remaining olive oil and sprinkle with the remaining Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper. Place the baking sheet back in the oven and cook an additional 10-15 minutes or until the cod just starts to flake.
Cooking Tip: Swap with a fatty fish like salmon, if desired.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 322
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 516mg
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 11g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 26g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
Keywords: fish, cod, seafood, dinner, entree, sheet pan, one pot