An easy breakfast smoothie with mango, pineapple, banana and dates.
- 1 ¾ cups milk
- ½ cup frozen mango chunks
- ½ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 small frozen banana, peeled
- 2–3 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 scoop unflavored or vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Add all ingredients to the blender and puree until smooth.
Tip: Add a few handfuls of spinach or kale and/or 2 tablespoons of walnuts for a boost of nutrition.
Note: Nutrition facts do not include protein powder.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 224
- Sugar: 25g
- Sodium: 160mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: smoothie, smoothies, breakfast, brunch, mango, pineapple, banana