I love summer mocktails. There is nothing more refreshing than blending up your favorite fruit with fresh herbs and citrus to sip on when it’s hotter than hot outside. That’s where this watermelon lime mocktail comes in.
All it takes is cubed watermelon, lime juice and fresh mint and voila! A seriously delicious summer beverage. If you want to sweeten it a bit, I recommend using agave, but honey would work, too. And if you’d like to make it a little creamy, add a little canned coconut milk.
Also, if you’re looking for other variations, try any combination of frozen berries, dark sweet cherries, peaches or mango. You could try using fresh basil or go for a unique flavor combo with cilantro or rosemary. Also, fresh lemon or orange juice would pair well with many of these fruit and herb options.
Basically what I’m saying is these mocktails are easy to make, totally customizable and yes…. refreshing! Enjoy!Print
Easy, refreshing watermelon mocktail with lime and mint.
- 6 cups cubed seedless watermelon (from about 1 mini watermelon)
- Zest and juice of 2-3 medium limes
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (optional)
- Mint sprigs and extra lime wedges, for garnish
- Place the cubed watermelon in a bowl and into the freezer at least 30 minutes.
- Place the cubed frozen watermelon, lime zest and juice and agave nectar (if using) in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Pour into 4 cocktail glasses, then garnish with sprigs of mint and lime wedges. Serve immediately.
Prep Tip: Purchase pre-cubed watermelon for quick prep.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 74
- Sugar: 15g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: watermelon, mocktail, lime, mint, beverage, beverages, drinks