Easy, refreshing watermelon mocktail with lime and mint.
- 6 cups cubed seedless watermelon (from about 1 mini watermelon)
- Zest and juice of 2-3 medium limes
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (optional)
- Mint sprigs and extra lime wedges, for garnish
- Place the cubed watermelon in a bowl and into the freezer at least 30 minutes.
- Place the cubed frozen watermelon, lime zest and juice and agave nectar (if using) in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Pour into 4 cocktail glasses, then garnish with sprigs of mint and lime wedges. Serve immediately.
Prep Tip: Purchase pre-cubed watermelon for quick prep.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 74
- Sugar: 15g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: watermelon, mocktail, lime, mint, beverage, beverages, drinks